Size: 90cm x 36.5cm x 40cm Wide
12+ Months - Suitable to be introduced once your toddler is competently standing on his / her own feet. Adult supervision is required at all times and arms length supervision is imperative.
* The Evo learning tower comes with 3 adjustable levels. We recommend that the highest level be used for a child up to around the age of 2-2 ½ years old (or approximately 80-90cms tall or weighing in the range of 14kgs – 16kgs). While this is a guide it is important to remember that if your child’s hips are above the top of the learning tower then it is time to reduce the step height.
Please read before purchase
* Ensure your tower is not exposed to water or left standing in puddles of water and if water is spilt onto the tower, please wipe dry. Damage caused from water or exposure to water will not be covered under warranty.
* Birch Ply Wood may result in a slight ‘pinhole’ effect on the edges of the board. This is not considered defective in any way and is simply the result of using Natural Timbers.
* The internal grooves in the plywood where the steps and blackboard slide in can have a different finish to the rest of the tower. This is not considered a manufacturing fault and is simply aesthetic.
* Please do not subject your Learning Tower to water other than normal cleaning conditions - a damp cloth without chemicals. Do not use soapy water or baby wipes as they contain chemicals and alcohol which may adversely affect the timber.
Adult supervision is required at all times and arms length supervision is imperative.