We know how much our Mums would love an extra sleep in, so let us treat her to breakfast in bed this Mother’s Day!
We asked our resident Nutritionist Bianca from the The Nourished Bunch for a yummy nutritious brekkie that was easy for little hands to help make!
For 1 cup size serving you’ll need:
- 4 tablespoons granola
- 5 tablespoons Greek yoghurt (or mums favourite yoghurt)
- 2 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- Teaspoon shaved coconut
Or any fruit combination mum loves
- Place 3 tablespoons of yoghurt in the bottom of a jar/ glass
- Add 3 tablespoons of granola on top of the yoghurt
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- Place the remaining tablespoon of granola mix to the top
- Finally add chopped fruit as a topping with shaved coconut
Want to make cooking with toddlers easier? Why not have a look at our Toddler Learning Towers, the game changing safe step stool for little chefs!